Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resolutions...

Every time the calendar flips over and a new year begins something inside me feels different, for a while anyway.  I can't exactly pin point what that feeling is but it almost feels like a "freshness" has settled in - like the slate from all the years past has been wiped clean and I get to start over - again...  Eventually the feeling fades and somehow I fall back into old routines and everything seems to become the same again, ho hum, ho hum, blah, blah, blah...and I find myself not sticking with the resolutions I make every year.

Once again this new year I have made a few resolutions while feeling "fresh" again...  I'm going to post them on my main page and try to update/check off what I do and get done as the year goes on.

I hope that this year I can preserve that "freshness" feeling for the whole year... wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: