Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

I've decided that I'm not making resolutions any more, EVER!  I've come to realize that they never come to fruition - sure I start off with the best of intentions and I stick with things for a little bit, but they never become habits that last.  That being said, I have so many ideas to try, wants to do, needs to do, etc swirling around in my head that I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed by it all.  There's so much I want/need to get done and want/need to try this year!  I know every project is started by taking one step at a time but which one to start first?  Where to start?  AHHH!  Perhaps a list, in no particular order, is called for... It may help me to start getting things done if I make a list, right?   Ok, the list then:
  • Finish putting the photos (yes, actual photographs), into the multitude of albums I have collected - at least they're all in chronological order already (can I count that part as one thing completed?)
  • Catch up on my Wonders In Wax blog
  • Blog more
  • Exercise
  • Lose weight (lots of it)
  • Actually use the apps on my phone in the "Health" folder that are for keeping track of my exercising and eating habits
  • Keep my desk/bedroom/home organized (I couldn't even type that out without my brain adding "ha ha" at the end of the sentence)
  • Read more of the multitude of books/magazines I've collected
There's more, I'm sure of it but I can't think of any more right now.  So let's see how this goes...

No comments: