Tuesday, July 2, 2013

...trying again...

I'm baaaacccck...  Yeah, run while you still can!  It seems I'm going to repeat myself here and say, every time I try to keep up with this, it doesn't happen...  Maybe I should stop saying that...

I've started 2 new blogs, one of which I'm hoping to keep up on every day that I exercise (which should be at least 3 times a week, if not more.  Let's hope I didn't just jinx myself there!), maybe that'll help me to keep up on this blog too.  The exercise blog is here.  I don't promise it'll be super exciting but I write for myself, no one else...

The other blog I'm starting is one about all the interesting (to me, anyway) candles I've managed to collect in various places - Salvation Army, garage sales, etc.  Again, it may not be exciting, be forewarned...  You can find it here, if you're so inclined.

In other news, the family and I manage to keep ourselves busy - mostly on the weekends.  Lately we've been finding ourselves on the east side of the state.  We've been to Detroit a few weekends in a row and last weekend we visited St. Clair, Port Huron, and Lexington - all in one day.  I'll share our adventures of the last few weekends, but in another post, for I am quite exhausted right now (I worked last night and only had a few hour nap before I got up and exercised with Andrew today.  Plus it's kinda late...).

Time for my beauty sleep...

No comments: